A Belizean Online Platform
Who We Are OUTWORKBELIZE is a local platform for only Belizean freelance services. Founded in 2020 and based in Belize, the website provides a platform for freelancers to offer services to customers both in Belize and eventually worldwide.
- Why Choose OUTWORKBELIZE?
- Unique concept. OUTWORKBELIZE is a place where you can set up a virtual store. Create detailed pages that explain what you’re offering and how you can help customers. You can also offer different service packages.
- Set your own price for your services. OUTWORKBELIZE lets the sellers set their own price for their services on their Service(s) pages.
- Lots of possibilities for Service(s). You’d be surprised at the types of Service(s) you’ll find on OUTWORKBELIZE. If you think other people might benefit from one of your skills (and you can fulfill your Service(s) online), then you’ll probably find an appropriate category on OUTWORKBELIZE.
- Offer services you’re passionate about. OUTWORKBELIZE is a great place for out-of-the-box thinking. If you’re highly interested in a topic and can offer a service for it, you can do it on OUTWORKBELIZE.
- Great potential earnings. Mix and match packages with various add-ons, and you could create a side business for yourself.
- Work as much or as little as you want. You can always pause your Service(s) if you’d like a break.
- How It Works
OUTWORKBELIZE is a local platform for digital services. OUTWORKBELIZE enables you to browse the selection of freelancers/sellers offering services and to place orders in just one click. A service offered on OUTWORKBELIZE is called a Service(s).
Signing up for OUTWORKBELIZE is free. Only registered users can buy and sell on OUTWORKBELIZE. Finding a Service
You can find the services you need by browsing the OUTWORKBELIZE catalog in different categories, or by using OUTWORKBELIZE’s search engine and filters to find a specific service or seller.
Placing an Order
Once you find a Service(s) you like, click it for more information, such as a description of the service, portfolio or samples of work, and pricing. If you have specific questions, we recommend contacting the seller prior to ordering. When you feel you’ve found what you need, simply proceed with placing your order.
Note: A service fee of 10% is charged to the sellers on every sale. This helps us operate our platform and offer 24/7 customer support for your orders.