Shipping Physical Deliverables
Some of the services on OUTWORKBELIZE are delivered physically (arts and crafts, collectable items, etc.). For these types of Service(s)s, Sellers may decide to add shipping charges. Sellers can add shipping charges for local shipping (within the same country) and for international shipping (anywhere else).
- Service(s)s that include shipping costs must have physical deliverables sent to Buyers.
- Shipping costs added to a Service(s) only pertains to the cost Sellers require to ship physical items to Buyers.
- Important: Buyers who purchase Service(s)s that require physical delivery, will be asked to provide a shipping address.
- Sellers are responsible for all shipping arrangements once the Buyer provides the shipping address.
- OUTWORKBELIZE does not handle or guarantee shipping, tracking, quality, and condition of items or their delivery and shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or other problems resulting from shipping.
- A tracking number is a great way to avoid disputes related to shipping. We require entering the tracking number if available in the Order Page when delivering your work.